In recent years, an incident report is among the most important documents used in every company that values the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees. The numerous data and the complexed findings has to be analysed and presented well in the report before sound conclusions and recommendations can be made. Therefore, effective written communication and data presentation skills are regarded as critical components that affect decision making and corporate initiatives. This course is specifically developed for those seeking to improve or
fine tune their report writing skills and the presentation of it and to enhance overall written and verbal communication effectiveness in their line of duty. DOWNLOAD BROCHURE / REGISTER
- At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
Strengthen their report writing skills through confident, clear, and objective writing.
- Think analytically, focus the objectives, and understand reader’s expectations.
- Gain tools, learn techniques and practice skills in report writing.
- Organize ideas, and present them objectively, clearly and logically in writing.
- Identify common pitfalls in report writing
- Translate and organise complex data and findings into clear and concise expressions using the correct sentence structure.
- Engage and impress your audience by presenting your data and findings effectively and efficiently.
This program will be conducted with:
- Interactive Presentations | Lectures & Facilitations
- Individual & Team Assignment | Coaching | Editing Tasks | Case Study