This Leadership and Supervisory Skills training program covers the essential components to become effective supervisors, team leaders and managers. It is designed for those who must interact with people at all levels within an organization (peers, supervisors, direct reports, and other stakeholders). The dynamic format combines in-depth lectures, extensive participant interaction and small-group coaching to transfer the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively deal with real world situations. In addition, this program will look at how supervisors and
managers can effectively deal with the various situations that arise between their staff and within their teams. By providing participants with the conceptual framework, self-awareness and team development skills necessary, they will be able to develop and to successfully lead higher performing cohesive teams. This training program is ideal
for team-leaders, new supervisors and managers or for anyone wishing to move into a management role.
This program looks to address the critical skills to get the job done in the most efficient and effective manner possible. This fast-paced experiential training program is ideal for those wanting to improve skills in an environment where they can quickly and efficiently learn to apply the skills to achieve immediate business results. DOWNLOAD BROCHURE/REGISTER
The purpose if this course is to expose the staff to the basic skills to manage their states and mental power so as to allow them to sustain in the working environment with much confidence and certainty. Upon successful completion of this Effective Leadership and Supervisory Skills course, participants will have gained a good understanding on:
- The roles, functions and responsibilities of a supervisor.
- Leadership qualities of an excellent supervisor.
- How to motivate self and employees / workers effectively.
- Setting SMART goals and planning.
- Effective self and time management.
- How to effectively delegate tasks to employees.
- How to develop better relationships, gain bosses and subordinates supports.
- How to make decision and solve problems effectively.
- How to evaluate employees’ performance effectively.