In the past few decades, organizations have discovered something incredible: the principles that have been used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create amazing success. As a result, many employees are expected to understand project management techniques and how to apply them to projects of any size. The Project Management workshop will give participants an overview of the entire project management process, as well as key project management tools that they can use every day. Working with project planning documents, such as needs assessments, risk management plan, and a communication plan will provide benefits throughout your organization. Many organizations don’t employ full-time project managers and it is common to pull together a project team to meet a specific need. While many people may not have formal skills in a project methodology, taking a role in a project team is an excellent learning opportunity and can improve a person’s career profile. DOWNLOAD BROCHURE / REGISTER
- Participant will be able manage their project systematically.
- Participants will gain understanding on definition of project and project management.
- Participants will gain understanding on project scope management, project time management, and also project cost management.
- Participants will know what is project procurement management and also project stakeholder management
- Participant will get clear explanation on the need for ethics in project management.