Our Quality Management in Construction Industry Course is about managing and improving the construction process to profitably deliver what the customer needs. Quality Construction Process is about designing and operating the right process and having the right systems, resources and measures to deliver things right the first time. The subjects covered are a clear set of objectives for the delivery process, aimed at maximizing performance, concurrent design of product and process, from design to delivery. The results of seven pilot projects based on real construction projects around the UK have demonstrated productivity improvements of up 50% in key processes. DOWNLOAD BROCHURE / REGISTER
- The Quality Construction Process focus on eliminating waste in the construction site, implement lean construction.
- Achieve success and profitability for undertaking projects and pursue perfection by continuous improvement.
- Quality program tailored to the needs of construction but based on a successful Common Approach, enables companies to make real and measurable improvements to Quality, Cost and Delivery performance, and to improve partnerships with customers and suppliers.
- This program will be conducted with:
- Interactive Lecturers
- PowerPoint presentation
- Practical Exercise | Role Play | Case Study