Date : March 30-31, 2019 @ ZOHL Consultancy
This program focuses on the two proposed taxes. The Finance Ministry has declared that all products and administrations exposed to GST will be zero evaluated from 01.06.2018. What’s more, another assessment framework called Sales and Service Tax (SST) will be executed from 01.09.2018. It will most likely receive the past Sales Tax Act 1972 and Service Tax Act 1975 with a few varieties. The Sales and Service Tax Bill 2018 was tabled for first perusing on 31.07.2018. together with the Sales and Service Tax Bill 2018. DOWNLOAD BROCHURE/REGISTER
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the fundamental ideas under SST.
- To figure out who is required to be enrolled under Sales
and Service Tax (SST).
- Understand the diverse sort of exceptions, offices and reliefs conceded under the Sales Tax and Administration Tax.
- Understand SST methods, documentation and consistence
- How SST will influence organizations and authorized under
- The essential similarities and contrasts between GST and SST
and how it will influence your business.
This program will maximize understanding and learning through Power Points Presentation, Lectures, Discussions and Q & A sessions. There will be opportunity for participants to engage in discussions and to participate in an effective learning experience.