What is SL1M? ?
SL1M stands for SKIM LATIHAN 1MALAYSIA. It was launched on 1 June 2011 by the Prime Minister of Malaysia in support of the Government’s initiative to enhance the employability of unemployed graduates through exposure in industry, based on workforce requirements, and to prepare them for future employment opportunities.
What is The Objective?
To enhance the employability among graduates through collaboration with Government-Linked Companies (GLCs) and private sectors which implement SL1M as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Who are We?
ZOHL Consultancy Sdn.Bhd (ZOHL) has been selected as the Project Implementation Manager (PIM).
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF STAKEHOLDERS
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER (PIM)
- To plan and implement SL1M-GREEN program, i.e. Train and Place.
- To monitor the progress of the program - our monitoring mechanisms include job site visits to employers’ organizations.
- To provide career counseling & coaching.
- To implement/administer trainees’ allowance, feedback, and
- To produce progress reports as part of our contractual fulfillment.
- To support Government’s aspiration to turn Malaysia into Global Talent Hub by hiring local talents.
- To groom and train the graduate apprentices to become professionals in accordance to their field of studies or according to their interests.
- To provide a transitional platform from purely academic environment to real life working environment.
PROGRAM IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS
SL1M – Training Modules